The ideal candidate will complete basic repairs to manufacturing machinery at the direction and assistance of leadership. Candidate may also be responsible for routine tasks related to maintenance and repair of the facility.
- 1-3 years of manufacturing experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience as a mechanic or related mechanical skills are essential
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems is preferred but not required
- Ability to work unsupervised and with minimal direction
- Must be reliable and able to work with others while showing mutual respect for peers
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, CMS system) preferred
- Willingness and ability to learn on the job and in a classroom. Jasper Rubber will train as needed to develop a complete skill set.